FAQ regarding Pool Passes, Guest Passes & other Pool Access
CLICK HERE TO VISIT POOL PASS SYSTEM & CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
IF YOU CREATED AN ONLINE ACCOUNT IN 2021 – NO FURTHER ACTION IS REQUIRED. IF YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD, FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE & SELECT “Forgot Password”
Are you tired of:
- going to the Association office each year to pick up your complimentary guest passes?
- realizing Saturday morning you need additional guest passes for the weekend and the Association office is closed until Monday?
- losing your membership ID card and having to go to the Association office to get a replacement?
- being told since little Timmy is 5 years old and he needs his own membership ID card and you need take him to the Association office so staff can take his photo?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then we have great news for you!
Pool and guest passes are now online! Fitness access cards are still required to enter the gym facility and must be purchased at the Association office.
Set up an online account and pool passes
You can access your household’s online pool passes through the Association app or by clicking here. You will be required to register and create pool passes even if you have your membership ID.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link at the bottom, right of the home screen.
- Enter your contact information and press the “Sign Up” button (make sure to write down and save your password and review and check the terms and conditions box). If Stone Ridge does not have your current contact information you will not be able to register and you will see a popup alert. The alert will instruct you to contact the Association either by firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-327-5197.
- You will receive a verification email to the email address you provided (This verification email can take up to 5 minutes to receive. If you do not see it in your inbox, please check your spam folder).
- Click “Verify Email” then “Continue”.
- Log in to your account with your email address and password.
- Click on the “Pool Pass” tab on the upper left menu (For mobile users: select the hamburger on the top left).
- Click the edit icon on the upper right corner.
- Upload your picture (make sure you click “upload” under your selected photo).
- Your address and contact information should automatically be filled out.
- Click Submit.
At this point, your application is complete. An administrator will review your application to confirm that you are an approved Stone Ridge member. You will receive an approval or disapproval notification to the email address you provided with next steps to access your pool pass account. Applications will be processed as quickly as possible, but please allow UP TO 2 business days.
Upon approval, you may log back into your account and add all of your household members so they may use the pool. An administrator will review the household members you have added to confirm they are in Stone Ridge. For any registration assistance, please email email@example.com.
Guest Passes – Complimentary and Purchased
When you log in the first time you will notice you have 3 guest passes loaded onto your account. These are your 3 complementary guest pool passes that you receive annually. You are no longer required to pick up your complimentary guest pool pass card at the Association office.
To purchase additional guest passes
- After you log in, click on “purchase” found on the left side of the screen, or by clicking on the hamburger in the upper left corner then “purchase” (using a mobile device).
- Click on “Guest Pass”
From there, you are welcome to purchase as many guest passes you would like. Also, purchased guest passes no longer expire at the end of the pool season. Your purchased guest passes roll over to the next year!
Going to the pool
You are still welcome to use your membership ID cards to check in at the pools. Otherwise, if you have set up your online pool passes you can provide the lifeguard, your name, address, email or phone number and they can check you in (the email and phone number to provide is the account holders information).
During check in, the lifeguard will have access to your guest pool pass balance and be able to enter the number guest passes you are using for that day. Guests are still required to sign in. As a reminder you need a guest pass for each non-member (age 5 and above) entering the pool with you.
Q: I am getting an error message when I create my account.
Please ensure you are entering the primary contact information that you have on file with the Association. Also, make sure you do not add a space after your name and email. Contact the Association office if you continue to have issues creating your account.
Q: What Documentation Will I Need to Register?
The documents you will need for registration will depend on the following:
You will need to provide the Association office with a completed membership ID application and may be asked to submit a copy of your settlement statement to show proof of ownership.
You will need to provide the Association office with a completed membership ID application and Memorandum of Lease (MOL).
Please note that the homeowner and the tenant cannot have pool privileges at the same time.
Please contact the Association office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-327-5179.
Q: What Are Reasons My Application May Not Be Approved?
Applications may be denied if you do not submit your proper documentation or if your HOA dues are over 60 days delinquent. Should your application be denied, please contact at 703-327-5179 or at email@example.com to learn more.
Q: How Do I Register Additional Family/Household Members?
After your application has been approved, you will receive an invitation to login to your account. This invitation will be emailed to the email address you provided during registration. To add additional family/household members to your account, login to your account via the Stone Ridge app or online here:
Once you have logged in:
- Click on “Pool Pass” on the top left menu
- Then Click on the “Add New Member” button
- Complete the required fields and upload photo, then click “Submit”
- An administrator will review the household members you have added to confirm they are in the Stone Ridge database. You will receive an approval or disapproval notification to the email address you provided.
Q: What Do I Do If I Forget or Lose My Password?
Having trouble remembering your password? No worries. Click here and then click on “Forgot Password?” Enter the email address you used to register and instructions to reset your password will be emailed to you.
Still need help? Contact the HOA office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How Many Family/Household Members Can I Register?
You may register all those family/household members who live in your home.
Q: What Do I Need to Present to the Lifeguards To Enter the Pool?
You do not need to bring a phone, hard copy pool pass or photo ID to enter! To enter the pool, simply provide your name, address, email or phone number to the lifeguard upon check-in. They will check your photo, make sure that you have been validated and then check you in.
If you are not registered in the online pool pass system you are welcome to use your membership ID cards
CLICK HERE TO VISIT POOL PASS SYSTEM