Nettle Mill Clubhouse can be reserved on a first come, first serve basis by any Stone Ridge resident or Tenant aged 21 years of age or older, provided owner is in good standing with the Stone Ridge Association and has no outstanding violations to the rules and regulations of the Association and can show proof of residency at the address where they reside. Documents and payments must be received by the office 10 business days prior to the contracted rental!
Q: How many people can fit into the Nettle Mill Clubhouse?
A: The great hall can accommodate up to 60 individuals, the lounge up to 30, and if the entire building is reserved, 120 is the max occupancy.
Q: How much does it cost to rent the facility?
A: It depends on each individual event and the layout of each event, including which rooms are needed and the length of the event. The base costs are: $100/hour for the Great Hall, $50 for the Lounge, and $150 for the whole facility, with a 2-hour minimum.
Q: Are civic groups able to reserve the facility?
A: Yes, civic groups may reserve space Monday through Thursday, only. Please contact the event coordinator at 703-327-5179 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Q: Is insurance required to reserve the facility?
A: Yes, residents are required to have event insurance either through an insurance company of their choice or the Association can provide options upon request.
- Contact the Association office. Dates can be confirmed and a rental agreement will be emailed to you.
- A walk-through tour can be scheduled or you can click on the virtual tour button below. Photos of the great hall, lounge and kitchen are also in the photo album above.
- Secure dates with reservation fee (applied towards total rental fee).
- Review & sign the rental agreement & email to email@example.com.
- Full rental fee and security deposit must be submitted according to the contract.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance must include Stone Ridge Association, Inc. as an additional insured.
- For questions and/or confirmation, please contact the event coordinator at 703-327-5179 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: your contracted rental time includes setup (decorating) and breakdown.