Summer 2021 is going to be exciting for Stone Ridge! The facilities are re-opening on May 29 without last year’s COVID-19 restrictions. Here is what Stone Ridge residents can expect from this year’s pool season:
Please keep in mind, per the CDC guidelines, anyone who has not been fully vaccinated should wear a mask. We will not ask or check for vaccination proof but ask that the honor system be observed. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By using any Stone Ridge amenity, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
• Residents are no longer required to make reservations to access the pools.
• Residents do not need to bring their own chair this year, the pool furniture is out for resident use.
• Residents are no longer required to sign a waiver form or have their temperatures taken to enter the pool areas.
• Food and drinks are allowed, keeping a 5-foot distance from the pool edge.
• Residents can bring their approved water toys.
Online Pool Pass System:
Starting this pool season, membership IDs and guest passes are now online! Each household will receive 3 complementary guest passes after account has been created. Additional guest passes can be purchased. Fitness access cards are still required to enter the facility and must be purchased at the Association office.
Click here to create your pool pass account and for more information regarding our new pool pass system.
Click here to view Pool FAQs and rules.