The 2022 Annual Meeting and Board of Directors Election materials has been mailed!
Voting for the 2022-2023 Stone Ridge, Inc. election includes three options: (1) electronic voting, (2) voting by proxy or (3) in person at the Annual Meeting. The electronic voting deadline is at five o`clock (5:00 p.m.) on Monday, November 14, 2022. Proxies must be received no later than two o`clock (2:00 p.m.) on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. In person voting from six thirty (6:30 p.m.) to seven fifteen (7:15 p.m.) on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. Please log on or mail your proxy today!
Enter your unique username and password listed in the voting package on the voting instructions page. If you did not receive the voting package, contact the Association office and we will provide the unique username and password for your residency. Follow voting instructions online and cast your vote! Only (1) one ballot may be cast per household (read Eligibility to Vote handout enclosed).
PROXY INSTRUCTIONS: Use the enclosed PROXY FORM only if you do NOT plan to vote electronically or attend the meeting to vote in person and wish to have someone else vote on your behalf.
- Print your name and address.
- Print the name of the person you wish to designate to vote on your behalf. Check off Roman Numeral “I” (“Uninstructed”) or Roman Numeral “II” (“Instructed”) and vote your candidate.
IMPORTANT: The Amended and Restated Bylaws allow for the appointment as proxies: another homeowner, the Secretary of the Association, or other such person as may be designated. Uninstructed proxies assigned to the Secretary of the Board or those undesignated may be voted en bloc, altogether, by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
- Mail or deliver the completed proxy form to the person you wish to designate to vote on your behalf. That person will bring the proxy to the Annual Meeting and present the proxy when registering. Should you choose to assign your proxy to the Secretary, please address the envelope to: The Secretary, Stone Ridge Association, Inc., 24605 Stone Carver Drive, Stone Ridge, Virginia 20105. The proxy must be received no later than two o`clock (2:00 p.m.) on November 15, 2022. Proxies may be faxed to 703-542-2811.
- The proxy may only be revoked by written notice by the Lot Owner(s) to the person presiding at the meeting.
- Any proxy shall be void if it is not dated, if it is not signed by the authorized member, or if it purports to be revocable without notice.
- Be advised that “no Person other than the Declarant, a Mortgagee, the managing agent or an Officer shall cast votes as a proxy for more than five (5) Lots not owned by such Person.” (Art. III, Section 3.4, Amended and Restated Bylaws For Stone Ridge Association, Inc.)
IN PERSON VOTING: Plan to attend the Annual Meeting on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at the Mercer Middle School Auditorium. Sign in starts at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. In person voting from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.